How far is New Braunfels from San Antonio?

San Antonio and New Braunfels are the only places to go if you want to see stunning scenery. However, you may be thinking "How far is New Braunfels from San Antonio?" before making travel arrangements. We've compiled all the details you want regarding this breathtaking adventure, as well as any possible issues you could run across. Continue reading to find out more.


Choice 1: utilizing I-35N

44 minutes are needed to go 31.5 miles.

Describe how to: I-35 N from San Antonio to N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd in New Braunfels; I-35 N exit 185; Spur St and W San Antonio St to S Seguin Ave; N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd to S Seguin Ave in New Braunfels; Through I-35N, Interstate 35 Frontage Road leads to S Seguin Avenue.

Find out more: The 20 BEST Dining Options in Abilene, Texas


Option 2: Via I-35 N and US-281 N

Approximately 35.1 miles

forty-eight minutes

Describe how to: San Antonio: Take I-10 W/I-35 N from Commerce St and S Santa Rosa Ave; New Braunfels: Take exit 185 from I-35 N; Spur St and W San Antonio St to S Seguin Ave; and San Antonio: Take I-35 N from I-410 E to N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. S Santa Rosa Ave to S Seguin Ave via US-281 N and I-35 N.

View more: Where Does It Snow in Texas and How Often?


Option 3: via I-35 North and TX-1604 Loop/E Loop 1604

Approximately 38.7 miles

fifty minutes

Describe how to: Enter I-35 N, take I-10 E/US-90 E to I-10 Frontage Rd, exit 585 from I-10 E/US-90 E, continue on TX-1604 Loop/E Loop 1604 N to I-35 N, continue to N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd at New Braunfels, exit 185 from I-35 N, and then take Spur St and W San Antonio St to S Seguin Ave.


View more on original post: https://bbalessandra.com/how-far-is-new-braunfels-from-san-antonio/
Explore more on our website
bbalessandra.com!

B&B Sandra

BBalessandra is a travel blog focused on experiencing beautiful countries, cities or particular places in the USA and beyond. If you are a curious person and you have a big love of new experiences, love to enjoy diverse cuisines, this is the right place for you. Website: https://bbalessandra.com/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post